English training programs at LMS
At LMS, our English communication courses are rather focused on practice than theory.
In fact, oral communication is the base of LMS’s training method which mainly includes audiovisual materials for learners and internet research. 70 percent of our courses is dedicated for listening and oral communication practice while 30 percent is devoted to writing and reading. With LMS, grammar and vocabulary are not taught separately; they are rather taught through diverse skill development activities, and through contexts. Our lessons are taught exclusively in English, except for beginners, to ease acquisition of English language’s automatisms. Moreover, we alternate theoretical and practical supports with learning situations to help trainees acquire language fluency and comfort.
Communication tools for online training: Zoom, Skype or Whatsapp
Direct (face-to-face) in-class training: At LMS’s Office – at the learners’ work place – at home.
Program 1: Distance English Practice (LMS DEP)
Target: Senior High School pupils, students and workers
Communication tool: Zoom or Whatsapp
- Practice of listening (Listening) and Speaking (Oral expression)
- Receive your subtitled English videos of the week a few days before the first session, along with the tasks to prepare;
- Take part in the session according to the days and times chosen via Whatsapp one on one with one of our trainers;
- Receive observations and corrections related to the week sessions every Saturday.
- Possible days and times:
- Two sessions per week
▪ Possible Days: Tuesday and Thursday or Wednesday and Friday;
▪ Possible Time Frames: 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. or 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (West Africa Time)
- Three sessions per week
▪ Possible Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday or Wednesday,
Thursday and Friday;
▪ Possible Time Frames: 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. or 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Different Options :
- 15 minutes Practice
- 2 times a week: 10.000F (USD20)/ month
- 3 times a week: 12.000F (USD25) / month
- 30 minutes Practice
- 2 times a week: 15.000F (USD 35) / month
- 3 times a week: 20.000F (USD45)/ month
Program 2: PRACTICAL ENGLISH TRAINING (LMS PET)
First step: English Level Assessment Test (10.000F – USD25)
The duration of the training will depend on your current level and the expected result.
Certificate fees: 10.000F (USD25)
Option 1 (group):
30,000F (USD 65)/month – Non-customized and non-flexible remote and face-to-face training (minimum 3 months), 1 session of 2 hours per week.
Option 2 (group):
50,000F (USD100)/month – Non-customized and non-flexible remote and face-to-face training (minimum 3 months); 2 sessions of 2 hours per week.
Option 3 (One on one)
100,000F (USD200)/month – flexible customized training according to the availability of the learner. Remote and face-to-face (minimum 3 months), 2 sessions of 2 hours per week.
Option 4 (One on one)
250.000F (USD500) for the whole training
Flexible customized intensive training according to the availability of the learner. Remote and face-to-face, Minimum 40 hours training with at least 9 hours per week.
Other Training Services Offered
- Preparation for TOEFL / IELTS in Cotonou or Accra
- Intensive training of 2 or 4 weeks in Accra, Ghana
- Training of 3 months / 6 months / 9 months / 1 year in Accra or Kumasi in Ghana
N.B: Training at the learner’s place: 20% additional costs.
Contact us on whatsapp: +229 64 62 70 70
Follow this link to register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4byqzbjJg8Ao6G0jZX3Z9WuZSBSYaG4kVxOiCfXyiOgl1bQ/viewform?usp=pp_url